Working Hard Today for a Better Tomorrow
(last appointment starts one hour before closing)
Tuesday: 10am to 6pm
Wednesday: 10am to 6pm
Thursday: 9am to 4pm
Blue Mountain Health Cooperative is an integrative healthcare community focused on the establishment of a vibrant culture of wellness in the Walla Walla Valley.
BMHC is a holistic, multicultural training facility dedicated to strengthening the community through the symbiotic support of service providers, clients, and the community at large. We believe that improving access to and delivery of quality behavioral health care will improve overall health outcomes in our community. We intend to obtain these objectives through:
1. Providing education, support and referral resources to providers and to clients
2. Sparking innovative approaches to care through collaborative networking
3. Developing tomorrow’s providers today through training, coaching, and mentoring
4. Promoting sustainable provider practices through conscientious use of resources.
5. Improve access to care for the community through administration of direct therapeutic services at BMHC.
6. Conducting research, program-development, and program-evaluation to improve solutions to challenges encountered by local families, neighborhoods, and communities.
MENTAL HEALTH WALK IN CLINIC
BEHAVIORAL HEALTH NAVIGATION SERVICES
COMMUNITY EDUCATION ON MENTAL HEALTH
CEU LIBRARY & TRAININGS
CLINICAL CASE CONSULT
CARE COORDINATION & REFERRAL ASSISTANCE
PATIENT CARE COVERAGE DURING TIMES OF LEAVE
A FOCUS ON CARE
To create a space where providers are supported, where clients are welcomed just as they are, and where whole person care can occur. We believe that through personalizing care with an integrative approach, as a team we can go beyond the treatment of symptoms to address true healing.